If you’re a green business, welcome to the only true Eco-Park in the Midwest!
Greensburg is in the process of completing work on a Greensburg Eco-Park. Situated on 25 easy-access acres at the east end of town, the park offers five-acre parcels or sizes to suit your needs.
The Park offers easy access to Highway 54 and city services. The City of Greensburg will work closely with all interested businesses in bringing city services straight to each site’s needs, constructing access streets and much more.
Just a few of the service the City of Greensburg will provide Eco-Park customers:
- An Eco-Park location with land turn-over at 10 years, sized to your needs
- 10-yr., 100% property tax abatement (for manufacturers) pending City/County approval
- Utilities furnished to hook-ups at no cost
- Electrical transformer assistance if needed
- Street development to site
- No cost for site study, plan review(s)
- Waive building permit costs
- Quick resolution and assistance for zoning issues
- Assistance with Kiowa County Economic Development Corp. and Great Plains Development for low-interest loans, state incentive programs and qualification for tax credit programs